About Solstice Senior Living at Mesa View
Discover high desert vistas and a tranquil rural setting at Mesa View, a Grand Junction senior living community. The community is secluded yet just blocks from town and near St. Mary’s Medical Center and Mesa Mall. Local attractions include the Museums of Western Colorado, the Western Colorado Botanical Gardens and Avalon Theatre.
Solstice Senior Living at Mesa View is intimate and inviting, offering guests delicious chef-prepared meals and a life-enriching activities calendar. Spacious game rooms, parlors and the grand lobby encourage residents to forge lifelong hobbies and friendships. You’ll love joining events like knitting, dance, golf, bingo and more. Outside, read a book by the pond or plan a picnic with friends on the patio. There’s so much to come home to at Mesa View. Plan your visit today.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
My mother is happier and healthier now than she has been in 10 years. The First Light ladies make sure she takes her pills every day. She gets two excellent meals a day (she’s a late riser) which she loves. She’s safe at night, she doesn’t have to be afraid. She plays bingo, cards, sings with the choir, and gets plenty of exercise by walking around the grounds and hallways regularly. Her friends and family take her to the movies, out to eat, and to church. She’s a busy lady.
We could not be happier with how things have turned out for Mom. We know that Mom is better off and living alone is no longer an option – we tried that for many years and it didn’t work. The peace of mind that we have knowing Mom is in a good place is priceless. We could not have done it without the support from the staff at Mesa View. For that we are very grateful!
– Resident family member
So grateful that my grandmother lives here! She is happy and given great respect and kindness by the professional staff. The location is central to most of my very wide-spread family, and the building and grounds are top-notch, and well cared for! We are all so grateful for Solstice! THANK YOU, Solstice Family!
-Joshua B., Family member
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Intriguing Educational Programs - continued lifelong learning
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Personalized home health care – assistance with activities of daily living